February is a romantic month for many couples! We feel the Captain Freeman Inn is a wonderful destination to celebrate your love and to have time to relax and rejuvenate together. Many of our guests visiting in February decide to include our Dinner Package or our Dine Inn Package– it’s a two night getaway that includes dinner one night and is a great value your pocketbook will surly enjoy.
Listed below are some of our reasons we think the Captain Freeman Inn is the most romantic Bed and Breakfast on Cape Cod:
- There is nothing more romantic then having a glass of wine or champagne in front of a fire. Most of our rooms have either a gas stove or fireplace.
2. We love chocolate covered strawberries and make them frequently for our guests. Just mention you are having a special occasion, and we will have some Prosecco and strawberries ready for your arrival.
3. Our inn is perfectly set up to allow you privacy with your loved one or communal areas if you want to gather with other other guests or friends. Our private personal quarters are perfectly located in the back wing of the building- which allows us to be here if you need us and giving you privacy during your stay.
4. We believe that a perfect Cape Cod getaway is all about relaxation! What better way to relax with your loved one then to have a massage in the comfort of your room. We have three experienced female therapists that have been with us for years that are both talented and caring- making sure your massage and or/facial is perfect for your current needs.
5. A romantic getaway should also include a romantic dinner. We have many restaurants to recommend during your stay and provide an updated restaurant list for guests to decide. We welcome making reservations for you ahead of time. We are also thrilled to welcome a new restaurant just a few steps from the inn- Spinnakers! Oh my goodness- the food is over the top delicious and just a few steps away from the inn. The decor is modern, the menu American with an Italian infusion, and the atmosphere business casual. The new owners, Andrea & Rob are a delight and are always looking for ways to please our guests. Thank you Andrea & Rob for pampering our guests.
6. There is nothing more romantic then a peaceful walk on the beach. Breakwater beach is just a 5 minute walk from the inn and you can walk for miles and miles on our picturesque bay side.
7. and ohhhh our sunsets……they are breathtaking and VERY romantic!
8. Our third floor rooms, Wellfleet & Truro include double person soaking tubs. We include lavender sea salts to complete this luxurious and romantic experience.
9. What better way to say “I love you” then to surprise your loved one with red roses! We love flowers at the inn and have them everywhere. Your welcome tray includes truffles with a small bouquet of fresh flowers and the Dinner Package includes a bouquet of roses. You can also order flowers for your room any time of the year.
Consider a Cape Cod getaway for your sweetie! We still have a few rooms left for our upcoming “Dine Inn” package this weekend and can always arrange for our Dinner Package through April.
Happy Valentines Day!